Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/33/d260722710/htdocs/wsb5088189102/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/33/d260722710/htdocs/wsb5088189102/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
www.FreeAndEasyGuitar.com • View topic - Meet Your Fellow Guitarists

Meet Your Fellow Guitarists

Have a song you want to learn? Click here to learn how to submit a song request to Aaron.
Forum rules
Due to the extremely high volume of song requests each day, Free and Easy Guitar has now adopted an email system to accept song requests. Here is how it works.

Send an email to Aaron at request@freeandeasyguitar.com including the artist name and song title in the subject line of that email. For example if you wanted to learn how to play Affliction by the Chris Hendricks Band your email subject line would be Chris Hendricks Band- Affliction

These emails will be compiled into a database and totaled. Good luck and keep on rocking Free and Easy Guitar style!

Free and Easy Guitar Staff

Meet Your Fellow Guitarists

New postby Travis Marcum » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:52 pm

*edit because of post was hacked by outside user*

http://www.MarcumDesigns.com - Superior definition!
Travis Marcum
Site Moderator

Re: Meet Your Fellow Guitarists

New postby soccermnx » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm Alex, I'm from the East Bay in California and I've been playing since June 2008. I'm currently a senior in High School and am planning on majoring in Computer Science and hopefully minoring in Forensics. I've got a Yamaha PAC012 electric, a Johnson acoustic, an Ibanez AEG20E acoustic electric, and a Peavey Vypyr 30 amp.

My friends and I (white shirt, black hat) at the Giants parade

Holidays (green sweater)

NCS championship football game
soccermnx
Major Site Contributor

New postby Travis Marcum » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:23 am

Thanks for replying Alex! Good to meet ya bro.

http://www.MarcumDesigns.com - Superior definition!
Travis Marcum
Site Moderator

New postby acousticjamz » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Hey, my name's Rogério...
I'm 18 years old, almost 19 (January 22nd is by bday) and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
I've been playing guitar since January 2010 ...
uh... I'm majoring in Computer Science in a brazilian college named PUC.
My guitar is very simple, a student guitar I got in my last bday but I want to buy a better one when I improve my skills...
Think I've said too much already haha
So, there are some pics :

My first visit to a Burger King on the U.S ! hahahahaha :D

My uncle, two cousins, my aunt and me on our first visit to Disney World :D

A friend of mine and me just a little drunk haha

Hope someday I can meet you all and sorry for my english :)
acousticjamz

New postby nitro124 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi I'm Ben Wildeman aged 17 (just my birthday was onthe 10th February) From the UK. I have been playing the guitar since 7th of January 2011 and I seem to be a quick learner. I am fully self taught so far, I have not had any lessons what so ever unless Aaron Gallagher's videos count as being taught by a teacher. I was bored so I decided to try my hand at the guitar after I have already taught myself to play the drums. I have a Aria FET-ELITE electro Acoustic guitar which is just amazing. It's my first ever guitar and it will be by my side for the rest of my life. I found freeandeasyguitar.com by trying to find a song by Five For Fighting - Superman (It's not easy) and I clicked on a link which was Aaron Gallagher showing how to play Superman by Joe Brooks. This was not the song I was looking for, but I liked how Aaron teaches his lessons, so I checked out his Website and I've been hooked ever since.

This is a picture of me during the summer of 2010 when I decided to cut my hair shorter than usual (though I've grown it longer again)

This is a picture of me and my best friend Tom Parkin (an amazing electric guitar player) at Emily's Birthday party

This is a picture of me and some of my friends at my birthday party at my friends house, picture taken on a dodgey camera phone (that is Tom underneath me :P )

And finally this is a picture of my very sexy electro acoustic guitar
Don't stop playing the guitar until you've ground your fingers to the bone!!! OR when you've snapped a string and can't play until you get new ones =P
nitro124

New postby INSISEENDANIA » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:00 am

cool story bro
INSISEENDANIA

New postby metaltolliver » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:19 pm

WELCOME!

If you can't see your "edit", "quote" etc... buttons, change your Language setting to British English under Board Preferences in your control panel.
metaltolliver
Site Moderator

Return to Request A Song